Thursday, April 23, 2009

Spaghetti House in Pacific Place

It's long weekend now in Jakarta, because of legislative election and tomorrow is Good Friday. Thank God, I could use this weekend to add hours to my sleep, I'm so sick because of the bad weather, sometimes it's heavy rain, but sometimes it super freakin HOT, I surely could melt just like a tiny scoop of ice cream.
Today, I hung out at Spaghetti House in Pacific Place, it's one 5th Floor. When I was in high school Spaghetti House in Plaza Senayan was my first choice to grab dinners with couple friends

But then they closed down the place, with unknown reason. I think their food is great, I love their lasagna. Just now, I ate caesar salad with shrimp for about Rp. 30.000 per portion with one glass of fresh avocado juice that costs me Rp. 18.000 something.

Caesar salad was good but I had better, avocado, yes it's fresh and my friends ate aglio olio with chicken and potato skins, both were great too, nothing to complain. Prices also reasonable and the place itself, they seperated smoking and non-smoking area. Unlike Mos Burger, this non-smoking area is larger than smoking one.

No comments: