Saturday, April 4, 2009

Nice Place in Mall Artha Gading With Free Wi-Fi

One more nice spot in Mall Artha Gading with Free Wi-Fi. But I don't know how, whether it's my stupidity or theirs, I cannot access Wi-Fi, so I just stuck here with hazelnut latte and it's raining outside..

Dazzler offers quite not too expensive food, as I can see, one cup of earl grey or any hot tea just 9.500-10.500 Rupiah, I just oredered Hazelnut Coffee which more look like a full glass of milk rather than coffee. Turned out, taste is good bit milky but it's latte say no more, I can smell hazelnut. Yummy..


Today, now, it's raining outside, heavily, makes it even nicer to spend some hours here to do browsing. Food specialty is italian, oh the location is in Mall Artha Gading, North Jakarta, I thinks it's on Ground Floor just opposite American Grill used to known as Sizzler.

This spot is worth second visit..


No comments: